Sunday, August 25, 2013

Choosing Joy: and Painting my room!

My latest adventure in Ecuador has consisted of decorating my room.
I wanted to make it more homey, more me.
So it was off to the craft store(s) on the hunt for canvases, paintbrushes, and paint of course.
With this came decisions. I had to make a decision on what to paint on my canvases, what to paint my walls...etc. NOT an easy task for indecisive me BUT decisions were finally made (the decision was maroon by the way--once a bulldog, always a bulldog-its just in my blood i guess #TrueMaroon)...room was finally painted and its as close to finished as its gonna get for now.
If anything changes I will be sure to let yall know but for now I wanted to share the results of my latest project/adventure. I have a sense of accomplishment and don't want it to go to waste! haha :)

Picture proof:



The Tools. 

#HailState




Step 1. 

Step 2. 


Step 3. Live and Love Today. 




#TrueMaroon


:) 

Until Next Time, 
Choose Joy, 
Saved by grace, 
Kb. 




No comments:

Post a Comment